tik tok tik tok :)


Get your own Digital Clock

Buah Hati Saye~!!! ^_^


Sunday, September 26, 2010

me n myself..

assalamualaikum..
halo people..
my name is muhammad zarif bin roslan..
i'm a normal person who like woman,
love to hear music,
love to play sports and singing..
:)
i'm a new blogger..
so i don't really know about all this stuff..
back to my story..
im a guy who will try to make others people happy..
even sometimes it might hurt myself..
:p
i'm 20..
still young
huhu
i'm now studying at melaka..
i mean uitm bandaraya melaka..
i'm a degree student of business faculty,human resource..
right now,i can say that i'm a busy person..
because of classes that i need to attend to,
plus assignments..
oh my god..
its really hard for me..
miss my family so much..
:(
whateva it is,i have to be strong to achieve my mission..
which is to get bachelor,,
:)
so thats all bout me that i want to share with you all..
insyallah,i'll update again soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment